- We will teach you essential exercises that every pregnant woman should practice in order to prevent or treat common pregnancy-related conditions including urinary incontinence and / or gas
DURING THE LABOUR
- For dilation and pushing.
- Exercises for the days immediately following delivery.
- Treatment of urinary incontinence, prolapsed bladder and / or uterus, and.
- Physical examination of pelvic floor following delivery.
- Urine or gas incontinence, with or without stress.
- Uterus, bladder or rectum prolapses.
- Urge incontinence.
- Nicturia (frequent need to urinate at night).